This agreement was last updated 3 May 2019
Your use of the Website and Service must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances upload, post, host, or transmit any content that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- is or contains sexually obscene content;
- is child exploitation or abuse;
- is libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
- is discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
- is supporting, promoting or funding terrorism;
- is personal or confidential information;
- is sensitive personal data;
- is a product related to a restricted business;
- contains or installs any active malware or exploits, or uses our platform for exploit delivery (such as part of a command and control system); or
- infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
While using Trunkery, you agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group, including Trunkery employees, officers, and agents, or other Trunkery Users;
- use our servers for any form of excessive automated bulk activity (for example, spamming), or relay any other form of unsolicited advertising or solicitation through our servers, such as get-rich-quick schemes;
- attempt to disrupt or tamper with Trunkery’s servers in ways that could harm our Website or Service, to place undue burden on Trunkery’s servers through automated means, or to access Trunkery’s Service in ways that exceed your authorization (other than those authorized by the Trunkery Bug Bounty program);
- impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association with Trunkery, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or site's purpose; or
- violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person's personal information without consent.
- you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without Trunkery’s express written permission.
- contravene or circumvent the Trunkery restricted business policy.
Excessive Bandwidth or Storage Usage
If we determine your bandwidth or storage usage to be significantly excessive in relation to other Trunkery customers, we reserve the right to suspend your Account or throttle your Service until you can reduce your bandwidth or storage consumption.
Third Party Acceptable Use
Google Cloud Platform Acceptable Usage Policy
You must only use the Services in compliance with this agreement and the Google Cloud Platform Acceptable Use Policy, located at https://cloud.google.com/terms/aup.
Messagebird Terms and Conditions
Trunkery gives you the ability to send communication to your customers by short message service (SMS). You must only use the SMS Service in compliance with this agreement, Messagebirds Terms and Conditions (https://www.messagebird.com/en/legal/terms/), and the laws of the jurisdiction from which you send messages, and in which your messages are received.
Sendgrid Terms of Service
Trunkery gives you the ability to send communication to your customers by electronic message (Email). You will must only use the Service in compliance with this agreement, Sendgrid’s Terms of Service (https://sendgrid.com/policies/tos/), and the laws of the jurisdiction from which you send messages, and in which your messages are received.